Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Maps on Album Covers-Reader Suggestions

My recent "Maps on Album Covers" post was as incomplete as my music collection. Fortunately you folks stepped up and gave me some great suggestions. Here they are:

Hell's Ditch - The Pogues


Wisconsin by the Crucifucks



The Ambient series by Brian Eno is all kinds of mappy.


Coming Home by Maggie Bjorklund


No Borders Here - Jane Siberry, although the version I accidentally downloaded from her site has a different cover.



More globe than map but here's Soul Rotation by the vastly underappreciated Dead Milkmen.








This is not the front cover but apparently XTC's Colin Moulding has some nice cartographic skills. This is from Go 2.


The back cover of More Songs about Buildings and Food by Talking Heads. I'm not sure what this map is showing.

No comments: