Wednesday, September 16, 2026

Another Day in Ukraine

I got this image off social media-I honestly can’t recall where it came from. It’s originally from Telegram and supposedly* shows just one day of attacks on Ukraine-September 12th, 2026.


*I use the term supposedly because I have no way to verify this map.

Here is one from September 15th via Telegram


Translation via Google - “Throughout the day, approximately 150 attack and jet-powered UAVs of various types were deployed to attack the Kyiv, Odesa, Cherkasy, and Kirovohrad regions. In the Kyiv region, warehouses and gas stations were targeted.“

I found an almost identical image to the first one on Dima Lazarchuk’s LinkedIn page with the following words:

“On weekends, some people wake up to birds singing outside their windows, some to the sound of the sea, and some to the rustling of autumn leaves.

In Ukraine, we wake up to the sound of russian drones flying in to kill us, and to the sound of our air defense trying to stop them.

Another weekend survived in Ukraine.

Another reminder to the world that russia’s war of aggression against Ukraine is still ongoing.”


No comments: